Tuesday 13 August 2013

Bluebird




I shouldn’t really say this out loud but I have to admit that I’m a fan of ‘Made in Chelsea’, and I don’t think I have missed any of the shows of any of the seasons. One of the places where the Made in Chelsea crowd usually hangs out frequently is the Blue Bird Café. I’ve had the chance to go twice to try to figure out whether the life in Chelsea the show displays is actually reality or is fiction - I can't release my decision yet - but I can talk about the food for now as it's worth the visit.


There is a full day breakfast menu, a variety of salads, pasta, signature dishes as the snichtzel, they also do teas and pastries, and a lot of different drinks - cocktails, beers, wines, champagne... - offered in a really nice courtyard over the summer and a really cozy cafe when the cold arrives (if it ever does leave). And that's just in the café because there is a restaurant, a shop, a bakery and a million things always going on.

It is a really nice place to stop and recharge if you're shopping around Kings Road, or wandering around the South West of the city. The great advantage is that this café is open all day long so there is no restriction on a time to get food, and suitable for all people - teenagers, young couples, not that young couples, group of friends, families with babies... so the visit is highly recommended!






DETAILS:
Bluebird - www.bluebird-restaurant.co.uk/- 350 King's Rd, London SW3 5UU



No comments:

Post a Comment