Sunday 29 September 2013

Fitzrovia


Hidden squares with beautiful houses and gardens are something typical from London; some of them have public access, some of them are just eligible for the lucky people who live around them. I like to think that in most neighbourhoods I would be able to find at least one, so it’s always worth walking around the smaller streets as those may lead you to a beautiful hidden square.

Luckily enough for me, not only one of my favourite squares of the like stands close to my house but it also has free access. So it easy to wander around and sit on a bench or on the grass to enjoy a sunny day with a book, or even do a little picnic if the weather allows it.  

Even more, Fitzroy Square offers Opera nights in the summer time. I’ve never been to one myself but you can check the programme on www.fitzroysquareopera.co.uk/‎. If you are lucky enough, you will also be able to catch a glimpse of Guy Ritchie as he lives in one of the amazing houses of the square.




DETAILS:
Fitzroy Square - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitzroy_Square - London W1T 6AH


No comments:

Post a Comment