Thursday 27 June 2013

The Killers


Last Saturday I had the pleasure once again - I don't know how many times I've done so already although always less than I desire - to spend an evening with The Killers. They are one of my favourite bands, and there is so much in my life that will always be attached to these guys. And look at his face, who can say 'no' to Brandon? They are my flatmate's favourite band; she has gone from Madrid to New York and Mexico City to see them; my sister got engaged in a concert in Hyde Park when it was pouring rain (yes, a strange phenomenon in London) to The Killers singing A Dustland Fairytale; they are from Vegas and I love Vegas baby; and they are simply AWESOME, although there is nothing simple in what they do.

The concert was at Wembley, and they had even composed a new song about this concert as there is so much music history around this stadium, and now The Killers are part of it as well. I also think that we beat our personal record in gathering friends to join for a concert as I think it was about 20 of us singing along Mr. Brightside... definitely a band to check out and to <3!

DETAILS:
The Killers - www.thekillersmusic.com/ - Mr. Brightside

No comments:

Post a Comment