Wednesday 26 June 2013

We Are Londoging!


Within the most characteristic icons from London, you will agree that I can list the Big Ben, the London Eye and a red bus. But what makes London unique, it's the constant flow of people that the city attracts whether it's for business or leisure.

London offers things for all tastes, there is an endless number of plans to enjoy by every variety of audience. It will be impossible to talk about everything, but I have a developed capacity for talking and an infinite curiosity to explore this city that adopted me about 9 years ago.

Bit by bit after the years, I've managed to gather a collection of amusing plans and places to be that I have decided to share for your entertainment.

Please explore and enjoy London! I hope these ideas will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment