Sunday 9 February 2014

La Bodega Negra



La Bodega Negra is a cool place to go in London but you need to make reservations way ahead in order to be able to get in. In Soho, almost on the Chancery Lane end, look for a sex shop - the only one on that end of the road!

The restaurant is downstairs, and it's dark but the music is busting so you will like it from the start - if you like dark and loud that is. The food is quite good - and I have one of the best Mexican restaurants in London next to my house, so I know what I'm talking about - don't miss the tacos and leave room for the churros with chili chocolate for dessert.

La Bodega Negra is a fun place for a night out - we had an amazing girl's night out - but I also recommended it for a friend on her anniversary and they had a great time.

Watch out for the celebs...

DETAILS:
Lima - www.limalondon.com/- 31 Rathbone Pl, London W1T 1JH
La Bodega Negra - labodeganegra.com/ - 16 Moor St, London W1D 5NH

No comments:

Post a Comment