Saturday 22 February 2014

Blackfoot


Blackfoot (Pata Negra) is the Spanish term to identify and classify the pork of the best quality. This is one of the many restaurants around Exmouth Market really worth visiting.

The establishment is small and simple; the food is quite amazing, my mouth is actually watering as I recall it, and the staff is very friendly so all the ingredients for a perfect afternoon. Given the name, all of the dishes are pork-based. I recommend you try the presa although the ribs were really yummy too. 

Exmouth Market is a place of London that I really like and it might be because every time I come about, I have a good time. Here you can find one of the best pizzas in London, a bar to play foosball, a great place for brunch, a tapas place and ... the possibilities are unlimited - or technically limited to the number of actual establishments in the row.  

The visit is highly recommended so make sure that you book to avoid disappointments!


DETAILS:
Blackfoot - blackfootrestaurant.co.uk/ - 46 Exmouth Market, London EC1R 4QE
Exmouth Market - www.exmouth-market.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment