Saturday 9 November 2013

Mr & Ms





Not sure how much you’ve read of this blog by now but it should be clear that I like music. Just in case I didn’t have enough with a group of friends that over the years is coming along to different gigs, a couple of months ago I run into someone who is even more passionate about live music than I am (and who has a better camera than I do). She’s the reason why I went along to Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Empire) to see Ms Mr.

I had only heard a couple of songs before I went to the concert but I think that only once in my life I turned down a proposition to see live music. And I’m really glad I went along as the concert was really good even if short as they only have one album out but it was a great night out.

She became a little emotional at some stage given that she grew up close to the venue and it was really incredible to actually be playing there. They also dared to do a cover of Arctic Monkeys that it was actually quite emotional for me so all and all a great experience.

Thanks K for bringing me along! I can't stop listening to them and I need to get ready for the concerts of next week :-O


 

DETAILS:
MS MR - http://www.msmrsounds.com/ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brJozYDT0Ts

No comments:

Post a Comment