Sunday 24 November 2013

Vamos Rafa!




It was quite some months ago when enjoying Easter time under the Sri Lankan sun that we decided to spend some money in developing the sport-cultural aspect of our life, and we got tickets to see the final of the ATP Masters. It played way in our favour as we were able to enjoy 2 finals with Spanish representation, with 1 couple ending up as champions.

Then it turned out that the singles final gathered #1 and #2 of the ranking, so the night couldn't be better. The crowd that surrounds the tennis is quite varied, so you can see a bit of everything - yes, and great tennis too ;-)

What I think I liked the most was the fact that there were a lot of English people supporting Rafa Nadal shouting 'Vamos Rafa'; he's actually magnificent but I had never experience such a support before- even if I know that he's well liked around the world.

So it was quite an amazing experience and I can't say otherwise as I missed one of my friends from uni who was actually in town for a couple of days and she does love tennis. This is to you Boli!


 DETAILS:
ATP Finals London - www.barclaysatpworldtourfinals.com/‎ - www.atpworldtour.com/
Rafael Nadal - www.rafaelnadal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment