Wednesday 3 July 2013

Breaking the fast...


 ... or simply having breakfast that for a few years now has become my favourite meal of the day.

I was thrilled yesterday when a friend called me to meet her for breakfast this morning once she finished her bikram yoga - and I was tempted to join her in the yoga but then it was a bit too early so decided that I will just do the eating as my mantra could wait for some other time.

I did some research for places around Fitzrovia (where the Vikram was happening), although considering that this is a neighbourhood I've got to know well after these many years around, my investigation was focused on the menus. With a few possibilities in mind, after a short walk we got into The Riding House Café. This place always amazes me as when you walk about the street, it is not that appealing as the building is not as nice as others in the street; however, once in you always see it full and buzzing with cool people. Booking is always recommended, especially if you want to have dinner.

The breakfast menu is quite complete includding all sorts of fruits, juices and smoothies, shakes, toasts, muffins, eggs, cereal, granola, etc. etc. I had the pancakes in mind since yesterday so my choice was clear (and they were really yummy!) whilst my friend got the Full English - always same ingredients but always tasting different.

Definitely worth the visit!

DETAILS:
The Riding House Cafe - www.ridinghousecafe.co.uk/‎ - 43-51 Great Titchfield St, London W1W 7PQ

No comments:

Post a Comment