Wednesday 24 July 2013

St Christopher's Place


If you are around Oxford St either doing some shopping or just trying to fight your way through the people who are, there is some place where you can escape for a bit and recharge your batteries. Let me introduce you to St Christopher's Place - even if I've been here countless times and it's always busy, talking to one of my friends last week I realised that not everybody knows that it exists hence this post.

It could be considered like a little oasis; you can actually have a drink, or 2, or a coffee or some food. There are plenty of possibilities to choose from, although in a sunny day those possibilities will be reduced to wherever there is a free table - and there will be a line for the tables (this comment goes to all the non-Brits as cutting the queue seems the favourite sport outside the UK islands).

There are also a few shops and art galleries where you can shop, even if it's only through the window. I do so in Mulberry every time I get into the Square through the alley next to the H&M in Oxford St, as so far I'm not able to afford one of their bags - I'll get there.



DETAILS:
St Christopher's Place - www.stchristophersplace.com/‎ - 1 St Christopher's Pl, London W1U 1LT

No comments:

Post a Comment